During the initial examination we will:
- Conduct a thorough examination of the property.
- Review the condition of the property.
- Take detailed measurements and notes.
- Photograph property, if requested.
After the initial examination we will:
- Research and study the subject property.
- Assign value to the property.
- Describe the property in a formal report.
- Deliver the final document.
What you can expect from us:
- Professional and courteous answers to your questions.
- Complete descriptions of the property.
- Duplicate reports, if requested.
- Photography service, if requested.
- Complete confidentiality.
- Email or faxed copies to additional parties.
- Support in a legal dispute.
- Responsiveness to you needs.
What we will need to prepare the appraisal:
- Any previous appraisal reports.
- Sales receipts, if available.
- Pertinent family history or provenance.
- History of repairs or damage.
- Payment for time spent in the initial examination.